Friday, May 8, 2009

"Corrupt state of Georgia, USA" by Ted IV


thought they where diminishing that they were being dealt with LOL
They are even stronger and bigger and never went anywhere
The KKK headquarters or Hive is Georgia
A good place to start is St Simons Island in glynn county Georgia
(the big wigs of the clan consider this area klan heaven being the name Simons which is also the name of Col Simmons who made the klan stronger in 1915 then the words golden isle which is a referrence to KGC Knights of the golden circle the so called beginning of the KKK) glynn county Georgia also called the golden isles
Many members of the civil war round table (KKK) live here
The Laws here in Georgia are that of these people dictating what ever they feel like at the time
As far as it being actual law it is not
But how do you defend yourself when they are the powers that be here in Georgia
I have written many news medias and even several talk shows
to no avail have I received any replies
I have even written rolling stone and playboy
rolling stone sent a computer email
Seems republicans are pawning themselves off as Democrats and getting away with it
I have noticed that the klan are all republicans??
I will begin my research here
I have a document stating he is with the civil war round table as you can see by the picture above of him
I have documents of what he did under Nixon
I have so much, and yet no lawyer here in Georgia will help
I have been fighting for almost a year now and no visible end to this nightmare
now the state informs me I only have a year to do anything ( but no help and the state just gives a blind eye and a deaf ear) and this is 2 weeks shy of that year
There is supposedly no will left by my wife??
Her dad told us he knew nothing about wills and trusts yet he it turns out works for a law firm that has him as chief counsel of trusts and estates?? (as you can see BY the picture above and was recently published to the net)
He had his daughter believing he was only a tax lawyer
when she started looking for another lawyer he of course got worried and did the will with her
the reason why he stepped up, because my wife would have gotten the mothers will to do her will the right way.
He could not have that..so he did it..
After my wife passed in the morning of June 26, 2008
He came to me that afternoon and did not say sorry Ted or need anything Ted just the words and a chuckle by the way Ted there is no will??
How would he know?? If they did not do a will in the first place why would he say this???
My wife and him did a will and it was signed and he was to get it probated this is what my wife told me after they had done the will, and I have the date it was done on the dell computer 7/28/2007 at 3:08:22 this was all that was left (which is a little over a year to my wifes passing of 6/26/2008) after my Dell computer was savagely hacked and hit, and then thru much research I found that anything on the hard drive is still there just need someone who knows what they are doing to retrieve it.
well I found the will in the next county in their probate court where he lives and has my wife registered as living in that county too.
They would not let me see it
I left came back weeks later it was gone
The person who looked it up for me told the lady there that he was the one who found her and she was there
I left I went back several months later to let him know I was gonna have him subpoena to court as a witness
He now says he remembers me but for what does not know.
We also did a will in westchester county new york thru Wachovia Bank in peekskill NY on south street ( I have a paper that is supposed to be a receipt for that will? Wachovia has a main branch in Atlanta Georgia) We were told that it would be a good idea to do this just in case something happened to Jeri, we were just there at wachovia to set up an account for her disability in which I was to be her representative payee.
I was told I could not sign the will being I was heir and executor of the will
so the gentleman called his buddy over and them and my wife did the will leaving me everything of hers and all that was left to her by her mother
we were supposed to receive copies but we moved and never got them or they were never sent
Even though she kept wachovia as her bank they will not help me with out a will? now the will we did thru wachovia is gone???
The law is when a person dies intestate (without a will) the estate etc is to be divided amongst the children and a percent to the surviving spouse? well we have no children and this same law states that everything goes to me being we have no children
The state of Georgia is helping my father in law to withhold all of my inheritance from my wife that was hers from her mom
I have the moms will to prove my words which a Maryland lawyer has gotten for me but this lawyer does not handle wills trusts estates etc..
They are a friend who helped
I have a 1985 will done by her and her father it names his family as heirs to Jeriz inheritance and is written in legal mumbo jumbo, so she did not know all of what she was actually giving away
I have the mothers will (which if you read, reads like stuff is being hidden, so undoubtedly there is more)
I have documents of a house he misappropriated funds
I have the documents and checks of these trust funds
I have proof that there are paintings he has that belong to my wife and a letter saying so
I have a letter that shows she has jewelry and was never given to her
also accounts etc
I have the pages 13-15 that they tried to get me to sign and the actual documents to sign
(which are 3 pages and 1 signature page)
all this hidden by her Dad
Any time she would ask about her painting or to see the mothers will he would ignore her or change the subject
I was there for some of this and he would also casually threaten her with the Irs and in the same breathe try to get her to sign papers which she would not sign
He has started to try it with me and I refuse
the Irs come after me
I am poor and have nothing.
Being she was adopted she did not push the issue, but as you would see by the documents I have her adopted mother (deceased since 1981)loved her like her own..
They adopted Jeri 2 weeks after her birth
Also one of the many things Her dad would do was to lend her money and she would start paying it back and he would eventually say ah forget it
The money it turns out from the documents I have is hers in the first place
what he was doing is he would take out the money for Jeri and also take out an equal sum for himself then have Jeri pay back money towards what is actually hers in doing it this way he was making a bit of money
He no doubt was pocketing the money Jeri was paying him Back plus the money he paid to himself for him having to go into Jeriz trusts and get it
The moms will it states he is to get paid for what dealings he does with the moms will and trusts etc that have to do with her children
and it also says to keep him accustomed to the life "I have gotten him accustomed to" (turns out her grandfather her mothers father was the president of newport news from 1951-1961 so she was the wealthy one??) but it does not specify what he gets to keep himself accustomed?????
I have paid $150 to Camden county court to maybe get something done?
after I signed the papers the lady says " You know the law is you have no children so it is all yours automatically"
I replied "I know so what is going on here?" I got no answer and I left
what a low life, and all his governmental friends here in Georgia are just as low as him.
They make up the law as they go along, but it is not the law..
just the klan scarring people who do not know better.
How much more of a big wig in the Klan can you get than this father in law of mine
He was chief counsel of the IRS also with the treasury Department and the task force on organized crime and he was a founder? and partner all according to him of Hopkins and Sutter which is where Obama did his internship and this huge law firm is now known as Foley and Lardner.
For our government to go after this father in law of mine look at the doors that it will open and the possible retrials of all the innocent he used in his task force day to put away and the many courts that are also involved in any other litigation he was involved in
your talking from 1962 to date what a mess
He worked for Nixon along with Pat Buchanan another well known supposed Klansman?
(Right wing nationalists)
My documents mainly come from a box that he had in his garage and when he moved from sea island to St Simmons he was doing the garage for the move and came across this box but I guess only noticed the folders that had my wife's writings (she was a writer) and did not inspect the rest so he had it transferred here and it sat in the back room collecting more dust and after Jeri passed I went thru it to see what was what and WOW!!!!! LOL even banking statements from first union who I think is now wachovia
He handed me this ammo so to speak, but of course trying to get around the klan and him to get it out is rough so here you go I have written a blog that briefly tells some of the story after all its been about a year so there is more and more documents
His law firm and him tried to get me to sign 13-15 pages of just signature documents?? which I was informed by several lawyers outside of Georgia not to sign so I did not sign
These lawyers suggested they are just signature pages that would most likely be put to 13-15 documents belonging to my wife to most likely finish ripping her off.. so there are tons of stuff belonging to my wife that is now mine that him and his klan are hiding here in and threw the state of Georgia government..
"THE CORRUPT STATE OF GEORGIA USA"
By Ted IV
Kingsland Georgia
5/8/2009

Here is a letter I have been circulating to the media TV and newspaper and magazines with no reply as of yet?
Hi Democratic Party
I was born in westchester county NY
I am a Democrat, and have lived in Georgia for about 5 years I need the help of my whole democratic party and when you read below you will see why I need you.
I live in Kingsland Georga and am going up against a K Martin Worthy
I think you know of him
My Name is Theodore E Steenwerth IV
My wife Jeri is His Daughter
The money and other items, accounts trusts etc that he withheld from his daughter could have gone to help her get good doctors and Jeri not knowing what was wrong not able to get that help.. and she ended up passing away in June 2008 at the age of 53 years from? blood clots in her lungs and half of her heart was swollen which caused problems with her liver and she passed away
I need help from people who are in better authoritive positions than him and his friends
Below is an email I sent to my democratic party person here in Kingsland Ga and well she says NO to me on Helping me?
It seems I find evidence that he is lying and him and his friends make it disappear..
My Number is 912-576-3596


I'm sorry. The Camden Democrats are not able to help you.
Maryann Meador

--- On Thu, 3/19/09, Jerizjoolz <jerizjoolz@tds.net> wrote:

From: Jerizjoolz <jerizjoolz@tds.net>
Subject: copy of Democratic party
To: "Maryann Meador" <maryannmeador@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 9:52 PM

I sent one already but it got stuck in the mailer?
(Below is the email)
But I am not sure if the first one got to you..
They have hit my computer numerous times to wipe it out being my wife and her dad did her will thru the emails. Then he came here and they went and got it all signed, so the evidence is on this comp some where?
I had to set up the other hard drive to use this comp
Hard drive 0 is a mess but that is where it all is. so I am in hard drive 1. Dell comes with two hard drives.
This is why I need to talk to you on the phone..
Hi Maryann
I have been having a problem with many republicans here in camden and Glynn Counties and other areas around georgia.
My wife did a will with her dad awhile before she passed and when she passed he said to me laughing at me that there was no will?
My wife had told me that it was done signed and all set.
Then Him and his lawyers tried to get me to sign bogus papers that are just signature pages that they would staple to other pages?
I have seen many lawyers from here to savannah and they say sign them its OK
well I have a new york lawyer and DC lawyer that says NO, but they are not Georgia lawyers so there is only so much they can do.
I also have the papers from probate court that are the appropriate papers to sign..
I also did some snooping around in glynn county and found my wife on their probate court system, and they would not let me see the documents.
I had all neccassary proof of who I am and my wife, but still they refused.
I left rather than be arrested.
I got a bad feeling later on and went back up there only to find the documents were gone.
They tried to get me to beleive that I was not there.
There was a person there that remembered me and said I was there but they ignored him and kept trying to convince me I am delusional.
Her father is K. Martin Worthy ( I have heard rumor of him doing things to others here in Georgia and If you know them please have them get in touch with me).
I got the mothers will and proof of two trust funds thanks to a DC lawyer.
I have good evidence for a lawsuit.
I need a Democratic lawyer, and the help of the democratic party to go up against these thug republicans.
According to the moms will My wife was supposed to get all accounts and items and trusts at her thirtyeth b-day.
He hid the will from her and never let her see it or even let her know about the trusts and accounts.
This house he tried to get me to sign papers so he could sell it now cause he needed to sell with a clean title
he has done something to forge or what ever to sell it.
(he is always trying to get me to sign papers?)
Then somehow he gets it done anyhow.
I went to deeds here in camden back in august 2008, and there was not much on this house but a min number and loan number
I followed that trail and they seem to have made that stuff disappear after I found the end in Virgina. but I still have all the numbers and now it claims him as owner but he has not signed any of the documents and they will not let me see them all.
Several lawyers I went to turned around and went back to him letting him know what I am doing.
I am a Democrat and I am not afraid of these people I need others to help me..
If you know of any Democrat lawyers etc please get back to me on this..
That same law firm that has been trying to get me to sign wrong papers etc it turns out he works for them as a trusts and estates lawyer.
Thanks
Ted IV
Jerizjoolz

No comments:

Post a Comment